Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi from the Coast

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastman

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi, I'm new to Namepros. I've been accumulating domains for a little while now and I'm looking forward to learning more about domains and meeting other domainers. I'm located on the West Coast of Canada. I have about 400 domains right now and that number seems to be growing on a daily basis :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Coastman...nice to see you here at NP;)
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros! You will have a great time here. I'm currently a newbie and have been for the last year! :hehe:
 
0
•••
Hi Coastman,
Like your name.
Have fun here!
 
0
•••
Hello, nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
HI, Coastman
welcome to NamePros :) :wave:
 
0
•••
welcome to the board coastman
 
0
•••
welcome from the "valley" coastman
we're somewhat neighbours :)
 
0
•••
welcome to NamePros!
Joe
 
0
•••
Hello Coastman, welcome to NamePros! :D
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Coastman. I hope you enjoy yourself!
 
0
•••
Hi Coastman ! welcome from canada. do you know collen. :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back