Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hi From Indonesia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

budhi1976

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi all,

My name is Budhi from Indonesia. I've been lurking for quite some time in this forum and i think it'll be better to participate actively now.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hello Budhi, welcome here!

I know Indonesia (lived there for a while...) and I have a few indonesian names in my portfolio (have them for many years) but I found it very difficult to sell them. Could you give us some clues about the domain market there?

(I'm speaking of indo-related words such as indowifi.com, balishoes.com, but also about indonesian words: uang.info, bukit.info, baju.asia...).

Any tips?
Cheers
 
0
•••
Selamat Datang di NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
Welcome, Budhi!
 
0
•••
Hi there and welcome to namepros buddy :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome out of the shadows Budhi
 
0
•••
g'day Budhi from Indonesia and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
:hi: Budhi
Im weblord from the Philippines
 
0
•••
Welcome from USA.
 
0
•••
Hi there Budhi, nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
Hi Budhi, welcome aboard to NP. How did you come across us?
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros.

Meet Indonesia People there
Code:
http://www.namepros.com/the-break-room/409483-indonesia-tags-people.html
 
0
•••
Hey budhi ...welcome here

i am from india
 
0
•••
Met datang !
have a nice stay :tu:
 
0
•••
hi Budhi welcome to Namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros...

...good to be active.

Many happy returns!

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back