Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello Im from Indonesia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indhira369

New Member
Impact
0
Hello Im from Indonesia
My name is Indhira Geni, and I join
this forum cause it's most fun and I really join to parked.com Industri
maybe you guys can help me cause my application is rejected and
the reason is Im from Indonesia

Thank You

Indhira
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP, Indhira. :wave:

Members, if any of you can help Indhira with this problem, please do.

Cy
 
0
•••
i saw you posted on parked.com thread, that's nice
welcome here
 
0
•••
g'day Indhira Geni and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
hi n welcome to namepros.try namedrive ..if u need a link pm me =)
Joey
 
0
•••
Hey Indhira, welcome! Nice to meet another new person on NP!
 
0
•••
Welcome! Good luck on your problem.. perhaps someone here has some "pull" and can help you out!
 
0
•••
:hi:

Great to see you've joined here at NamePros. I hope someone can give you some good advice regarding Parked.com
 
0
•••
Hi Geni,
Nice to see you here. Which part of Indonesia? I live in Jakarta and Yogyakarta.
 
0
•••
IjoForex said:
Hi Geni,
Nice to see you here. Which part of Indonesia? I live in Jakarta and Yogyakarta.

Nice to see you ijoForex, I'm from malang Indonesia

And thx to all of you and nice to meet all of you guys

Indhira
 
0
•••
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy your stay and gather the knowledge you need
 
0
•••
Hi Indhira nice to see you here
 
0
•••
Welcome to the board, Indhira. Have fun staying in here.
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros :)
 
0
•••
indira great voice well indhira i love alot indonesia as mostly i visited
 
0
•••
So cool to have you here in the forums my friend :)
 
0
•••
hi ... :wave:
 
0
•••
Parked is really tough on applications from certain countries. Unfortunately they have had some problems with spammers from India
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros. I'm Indonesian too
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back