Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

hi from Geneva

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
Hi!

I have a web company here in geneva, switzerland. I registered with regfly.com 11 domains, they took my money but the domains are still free 2 weeks after my payment...so following some links about this subject, I discovered this great comunity and it seems to be a very nice place ;)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:wave: Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
internetdiffusion Welcome to NamePros
 
0
•••
Hi, welcome to NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
g'day internetdiffusion and welcome to Namepros
 
0
•••
:hi: :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros my friend :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi ID, welcome to NamePros. :)

Congratulation for joining NamePros, if you are in the domain business, you will find valuable information here. A negative thing is... NP is addictive :)

Looking forward to read your posts and doing business with you.

Best regards,
 
0
•••
Hi there welcome to Namepros :)
 
0
•••
:wave: Sorry to hear about yer probs with Regfly.. hope you can get it sorted out!
 
0
•••
WElcome to NP
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros board!:wave:
 
0
•••
Well that stinks! Welcome to the forum though, hope you have some better luck with domains. :D
 
0
•••
hi
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome to Np. Its good to have you. I hope you get the problem solved.
 
0
•••
Hi

Welcome to NamePros. I'm sorry to hear you've had to deal with RegFly. They were a terrible company and a lot of people had to deal with a lot of heartache caused by them. However moving on I'm sure you'll love it here and learn heaps. I look forward to seeing you around. :)
 
0
•••
welcome...a great place here, you can even get free domains...well, you just need to browse some sites first for some domains NP$, but it can be done..
 
0
•••
Hi internetdiffusion :)
Welcome to NP !
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back