Dynadot

Hi from ☮.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xn--v4h.com

Emoji domains at Punycode.comEstablished Member
Impact
Thought to stop by and say hey

EDIT: I should note that I'm into emoji domains. Have bought domains in the past since the 90s but never have I been so excited about domains after I discovered emoji domains over a month ago. Wow! Check them out!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello Mr Emoji! lol .. Welcome to NamePros!

I have mixed feelings about emoji domains .. but I wish you the best of luck with them all the same! :)
Emojis add color and it can complement a business quite well.

•••
My kids use emoji's all the time ... so the younger generation now in school (or just getting out) won't think twice about emoji domains. They just don't have the money yet!

Welcome to NP and can't wait to see how the emoji domains turn out!
I think they will be next wave of domains that will be necessary for any business's marketing efforts.

•••
Emojis add color and it can complement a business quite well.

Yes .. but it's not just that emoji's can't be entered easily on a standard PC keyboard .. it's more that .ws and multiple skin tones ... If you have a single common emoji without variants then it's not bad depending on the purchase price and specific emoji ...

https://www.namepros.com/posts/6113460/

•••
Yes .. but it's not just that emoji's can't be entered easily on a standard PC keyboard .. it's more that .ws and multiple skin tones ... If you have a single common emoji without variants then it's not bad depending on the purchase price and specific emoji ...

https://www.namepros.com/posts/6113460/
I just read your post. We actually agree on every point you made. Dot com in emoji would be so much better, but as it is, .ws isn't so bad especially in single emoji domains, since that will certainly stand out even for non-domainers. As far as dot coms ever opening up, ICANN recently re-iterated their position of voting against emoji domains, so I can't imagine them when it comes down to vote they would go against their security arm's recommendation. So .ws seems to be the standard until something else happens.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back