IT.COM

Hi from ☮.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xn--v4h.com

Emoji domains at Punycode.comEstablished Member
Impact
Thought to stop by and say hey

EDIT: I should note that I'm into emoji domains. Have bought domains in the past since the 90s but never have I been so excited about domains after I discovered emoji domains over a month ago. Wow! Check them out!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros! (y)
...I should note that I'm into emoji domains. Have bought domains in the past since the 90s but never have I been so excited about domains after I discovered emoji domains over a month ago. Wow! Check them out!
Interesting! Tell us more. Check them out where?

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to Namepros! (y)

Interesting! Tell us more. Check them out where?
The two best resources are here (Jon Roig and Michael Cyger, two SUPER guys. I vouch for them any day)

EDIT: since i can't link, my two links don't work. So simply google "emoji domains" and you'll see those two pages.

Last edited:
•••
I tell them to go to your iphone, type in that peace symbol emoji then dot com! Try it yourself and you'll see IT WORKS!
I Dont have an Iphone. I'm on a samsung. Im not trying to rain on your parade Im just thinking its maybe a bit early for emoji domains. Typing on the punycode doesnt have quite the same impact. But hey, thats how people make millions by being ahead of the curve. I wish thee good luck and happy time ls on NP.

•••
I Dont have an Iphone. I'm on a samsung. Im not trying to rain on your parade Im just thinking its maybe a bit early for emoji domains. Typing on the punycode doesnt have quite the same impact. But hey, thats how people make millions by being ahead of the curve. I wish thee good luck and happy time ls on NP.
Works on all smart phones, not just iphones. Computers are trickier because emojis aren't built in. It's not about the millions but riding the next big wave. Just informing you about it, that's all. ☮

•••
We've posted in the same topic already but nonetheless WELCOME!!

I'm already liking your posts. :xf.cool:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @xn--v4h.com seen your forum name and thought to myself.."not another spam bot". Lol anyway
Welcome-to-the-forum-(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Well I'll see you guy later. This site is frustrating. No links. No more than 2 posts every 7 mins. Now I'm running into DM limits. Too many restrictions. Not very welcoming at all!

•••
•••
•••
Well I'll see you guy later. This site is frustrating. No links. No more than 2 posts every 7 mins. Now I'm running into DM limits. Too many restrictions. Not very welcoming at all!
Sorry, you feel that way! Most of those measures are to prevent spamming and or bots! I am glad that Namepros have these measures because I hate spam!

Anyway, hope to see you again!

•••
My kids use emoji's all the time ... so the younger generation now in school (or just getting out) won't think twice about emoji domains. They just don't have the money yet!

Welcome to NP and can't wait to see how the emoji domains turn out!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Mr Emoji! lol .. Welcome to NamePros!

I have mixed feelings about emoji domains .. but I wish you the best of luck with them all the same! :)

•••
Sorry, you feel that way! Most of those measures are to prevent spamming and or bots! I am glad that Namepros have these measures because I hate spam!

Anyway, hope to see you again!

Ok your message convinced me to their admins' reasoning. I just upgraded my account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back