NameSilo

Hi Everyone :)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainer505

Established Member
Impact
30
Hi everyone.

I have been lurking briefly on here for a few weeks now and I finally decided to join.

I bought a few domain names years ago and I tried to flip them unsuccessfully. I didn't try for a long time until recently after thinking about it sporadically.

I have always been looking for ways to generate income online and now, it is something that I would really like to work on instead of just thinking about it.

It is also becoming a necessity for me due to physical limitations.

This time around, I waited a bit before purchasing three domains to start. I wanted to be thinking clearly without the "excitement" that comes with the thoughts of making money in a particular way (even if you barely know anything concerning what you intend to do lol).

I would include the names that I bought in this post if I was sure that I could, or maybe there is another place on here that is better suited for that.

I had so many ideas but I decided to limit myself to registering just three to start. I told myself that I would not purchase more until I have successfully flipped those names for a profit.

I am very new to all of this so any advice would be super appreciated.

I am hopeful in that my personality and skill set will translate into success with domain flipping.

Thank you to all who took the time to read this!

- DJ
 
20
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP :)
 
19
•••
19
•••
Stay excited. Enthusiasm is contagious. I hope things work out for you. Best wishes for much success to you.

Welcome
Eric
 
18
•••
18
•••
Hello an welcome :)
 
18
•••
Hello :) Welcome to Namepros!
 
17
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
16
•••
Hi there :) Welcome to the forum
 
16
•••
Hi @domainer505! Welcome to NP :)

Nice intro. I wish you all the best on your domaining journey. As for the advice, here is the common advice, "Read, read, read and read more." :)
 
15
•••
12
•••
...I would include the names that I bought in this post if I was sure that I could, or maybe there is another place on here that is better suited for that...
Welcome to NamePros :xf.grin:

You can post them here or open a new thread in the Domain Appraisal section to get some feedback :xf.wink:
 
Last edited:
14
•••
Welcome to namepros
 
15
•••
Welcome to NP :xf.smile:
 
13
•••
15
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
14
•••
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.

I will post the names here since I am getting more responses than I thought I would :)

I bought two basketball domains that work together;

hoopsprogram.com & hoopsprograms.com

The third domain that I bought is bizdynamix.com

I was going to explain the reasoning behind these purchases but I will just leave it at this for now unless anyone is interested in the thought process.

Thanks again!
 
7
•••
Welcome here
 
13
•••
Welcome to the forum :)
 
13
•••
Hi
Welcome ;)
 
12
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back