Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainer505

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone.

I have been lurking briefly on here for a few weeks now and I finally decided to join.

I bought a few domain names years ago and I tried to flip them unsuccessfully. I didn't try for a long time until recently after thinking about it sporadically.

I have always been looking for ways to generate income online and now, it is something that I would really like to work on instead of just thinking about it.

It is also becoming a necessity for me due to physical limitations.

This time around, I waited a bit before purchasing three domains to start. I wanted to be thinking clearly without the "excitement" that comes with the thoughts of making money in a particular way (even if you barely know anything concerning what you intend to do lol).

I would include the names that I bought in this post if I was sure that I could, or maybe there is another place on here that is better suited for that.

I had so many ideas but I decided to limit myself to registering just three to start. I told myself that I would not purchase more until I have successfully flipped those names for a profit.

I am very new to all of this so any advice would be super appreciated.

I am hopeful in that my personality and skill set will translate into success with domain flipping.

Thank you to all who took the time to read this!

- DJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Good luck to you Sir/Madam!

I started domaining in 2000, also do web development, made much more money from the latter. Only ever bought one domain, the rest were all "hand registered".

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back