Dynadot

Hi Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi I'm Rob
I have flirted on and off with domaining and failed many times. This Time around I want to learn as much as I can and make a fulltime living from it. I look forward to chatting with you soon. Check out my latest acquisition in the free appraisal area and tell me what you think. (I'm Heading there next)

Cheers Rob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to Namepros and Happy Holidays!

Glad you joined.

Best of luck domaining! I will check out your post!

•••
Hello Rob and welcome to nps! Many of us started more than one time...lots of info here so take time to soak it in before investing too much,

•••
•••
  • welcome to NP
  • This forum has a lot to learn and nice to talk to you

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I hope to learn a lot from you all. Cheers

•••
Hello!

Taking a bit of time and reading through NamePros should give you some ideas that may assist in your upcoming domain endeavors.

Going full time into domains is an ambitious venture, best to try and learn all you can about names, markets, prices, platforms etc before investing heavily into names.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
G'day Rob & welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
G'day Corey.
I saw on another post your from Sydney, I used to live at Nelson Bay. Living overseas now.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome Rob, stop flirting with the domains and make the moves

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back