Dynadot

Hi Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joseph Eleyinte

Established Member
Impact
Hello to the extensive community of domaineers. I have two big brand domain names LoversDay.net & Iaaf.io, and I hope to sell them here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello Joseph .. and Welcome to Namepros! :)

Unfortunately I don't think you'll get much for those domains here. Domainers here usually want great deals for good domains. I'm sorry to tell you that both those domains aren't very strong because they aren't really suitable for the TLD (both would be better in .com). .Net is very weak these days .. and .io need good strong dictionary words for startups .. or maximum 3 characters acronym .. at 4 characters I don't think anybody would be interested. :(

Best wishes with them all the same .. hope you get lucky! :)

•••
Many Thanks!
Hello Joseph .. and Welcome to Namepros! :)

Unfortunately I don't think you'll get much for those domains here. Domainers here usually want great deals for good domains. I'm sorry to tell you that both those domains aren't very strong because they aren't really suitable for the TLD (both would be better in .com). .Net is very weak these days .. and .io need good strong dictionary words for startups .. or maximum 3 characters acronym .. at 4 characters I don't think anybody would be interested. :(

Best wishes with them all the same .. hope you get lucky! :)

•••
•••
Hello Joseph and welcome to np's!

•••
•••
Hey there @Joseph Eleyinte best suggestion that I can give about your sites is too add value to them by developing them and once they start getting good traffic, then try to sell them..(just my opinion)
Namepros-welcome-new-member-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
Hey @Joseph Eleyinte

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back