IT.COM

Hi Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MohCho

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys.

The name is Moh and im new to this domaining game and i hope to learn a lot from you guys.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey MohCho!!

Welcome friend!

Enjoy the forum!

•••
Am i too late into the game or do i still have a chance to succeed? :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

As you've not provided any insight into your aspirations or goals it is tough to predict your potential success with domains.

There is a ton of reading materials here on NamePros to help you self-educate and learn about how to possibly achieve success with domain names - read - learn about what is important to you and - be wise when buying names.

Good luck with your endeavors.

•••
Hey there @MohCho if you study and research, and be selective..you are never too late!
Welcome

•••
•••
As you've not provided any insight into your aspirations or goals it is tough to predict your potential success with domains.

There is a ton of reading materials here on NamePros to help you self-educate and learn about how to possibly achieve success with domain names - read - learn about what is important to you and - be wise when buying names.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Thanks a lot! I've been reading and learning a lot these past few months. And just started buying some very selective domains and within a specifics tld and not all of them.

•••
Welcome to NamePros and good luck!

•••
I'm planning to start a blog and share my ups and downs the road with all of you.

I have already made 3 purchases which are musclewiki.com .net and .info

Looked like a good investment. Any feedback would be appreciated :)

•••
•••
Hello Moh .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

If you've already started buying a few domains (particularly not in .com), then I highly recommend you ask for some feedback on those domains in the appraisals section .. and remember not to take it too personal as we all bought domains we kinda regretted in the beginning! ;)

Best of luck with your domains going forward! :)

•••
•••
Never too late to the game Moh. Welcome to NPs

•••
Hi Moh,
You can learn a lot on namePros - there's loads of great info and advice here (y)

•••
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome. This is Great resource of info hardworking domainers have posted for many years.

•••
Hi guys.

The name is Moh and im new to this domaining game and i hope to learn a lot from you guys.
Hi MohCho ,
Welcome to NPs forum
IMO, domaining is not a game !

•••
Hello @MohCho !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back