IT.COM

Hello everyone

NameSilo
Watch

Niksa Vukas

Established Member
Impact
First I would like to regard every member here on the forum and I am happy to be a member of this community.

My name is Niksa and I am coming from Croatia.Recently I heard for domaining and I wanted to dig more about that and search so I am now here with all of you guys and I am willing to learn a lot more about this job from more experienced members.

Regards to everyone one more time and happy to be here with you guys and learn something new :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

The Forum is very large and has a variety of domain topics regarding the buying and the sales of domain names. Suggest you search out the topics most interesting to you and your domain endeavors and carefully read through them for ideas and insights.

You can learn from the experiences of other NamePros members and use those experiences as a guide to your domain strategies.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello Niksa

Welcome to Namepros @Niksa Vukas .Nice to know you in this forum...

•••
Hello!

The Forum is very large and has a variety of domain topics regarding the buying and the sales of domain names. Suggest you search out the topics most interesting to you and your domain endeavors and carefully read through them for ideas and insights.

You can learn from the experiences of other NamePros members and use those experiences as a guide to your domain strategies.

Welcome to NamePros!

I saw it's very large forum and I want to start from the beginning section and understanding first the fundementals of domaining :)

•••
Hello Niksa

Welcome to Namepros @Niksa Vukas .Nice to know you in this forum...

Thank you man.I am happy to be part of this community because everything is easier when people help each other :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Niksa and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
This is highly a trivial work require ones to be vibrant in cognitive knowledge after that it remains the barrier of selling your domain which most people thinks it easy to embark on you have to be very patience in this gigs....welcome

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros! Glad to have you here.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back