IT.COM

Hi Everyone! Quick Question...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

David Johnson

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone.

I am just getting into purchasing (and hopefully selling) domain names and was introduced to it by Jamie Lewis and one of his Warrior+ products. My first question is whether you should list your domain name(s) for sale on multiple sites to attract sales and if so how many is a good number.

I currently have a handful of them and am looking to attach at least one to a website to sell them as a package deal. (Learned I can do that too...lol)

Thanks in advance
David Johnson
Successful Solutions Now

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

There are lots of threads and post re selling domains on multiple platforms here on NamePros - no doubt a search would bring back some of those posts that may interest you.

Yes, you can list names on several sites, the conventional wisdom is to keep track of " what is where " so if you change prices or sell a name it gets price changed on all sites or removed when sold from all sites ASAP.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
Hello David and welcome to nps! Not familiar with the person you mention but this site is full of information...let the search feature be your best friend and take notes as you to along.

•••
Hi David! Welcome to NP!!
I would advise you, to begin purchasing not too much at first.
And follow the advice of these members:
Halloa. Read.

There are lots of threads and post re selling domains on multiple platforms here on NamePros - no doubt a search would bring back some of those posts that may interest you.

this site is full of information...let the search feature be your best friend and take notes as you to along.

Read and learn as much as possible, before spending big sums of money in domains :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello @David Johnson .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Development and packages are not nearly as easy as most would think. So as the others have mentioned above, definitely take the time to learn as much as possible before spending too much.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Thanks all. I really haven't spent much on domains. Was purchasing them to attach to affiliate offers but decided that I can sell the ones of the most value. Thanks again.

•••
•••
Hello @David Johnson

Welcome to Namepros.

Definitely you could list your domain on several marketplace or sell on Namepros

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros! All in the best to your future :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back