IT.COM

Hi Everyone, I'm incognito

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandava

Established Member
Impact
Just kidding, my name isn't incognito, it's actually Satoshi. Get it? :facepalm:

I just joined because I'm working on new type of brandable domain marketplace and want to talk brandable domain names.

So I'm curious, what do you think makes a good brandable domain name?

What are current brandable marketplaces missing?

What are your hopes, dreams, and deepest darkest fears?

...Ok maybe a bit too far on that last one. I'd love to hear your thoughts or feel free to just say hi :woot:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@brandava, How do we know you are not a double agent sent by the renown brandable marketplaces to sow the seeds of discontent ? :)

•••
lol, you don't :xf.wink: If anyone would like to know who I am they can pm me or send an email to info [at] brandava.com. I'm really just here to talk brandables and figure out how to build a better marketplace.

•••
Hi Satoshi!!! Welcome to NP Mr. Incognito as well. You guys are welcomed!!!

•••
•••
Hello Satoshi and welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hey @brandava

Welcome to NP - Hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

Deepest Darkest Fears? - Flying Cockraches! :xf.eek:

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NamePros and good luck with your marketplace!

•••
Just kidding, my name isn't incognito, it's actually Satoshi. Get it? :facepalm:

I just joined because I'm working on new type of brandable domain marketplace and want to talk brandable domain names.

So I'm curious, what do you think makes a good brandable domain name?

What are current brandable marketplaces missing?

What are your hopes, dreams, and deepest darkest fears?

...Ok maybe a bit too far on that last one. I'd love to hear your thoughts or feel free to just say hi :woot:
Welcome and brandables have a good market. Best of luck

•••
Hello @brandava !

Welcome aboard to NamePros!! :)

•••
•••
•••
You are funny.
Welcome to namepros.
You'll learn a lot here :)

-MOTO

•••
Hello Satoshi .. and welcome to NamePros.

I checked out your site .. it looks nice .. but a bit slow. Can't say I'm a big fan of marketplaces that charge you to list your domains .. simply because I have over 1500 .. lol.

Good luck with it moving forward! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back