Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hi Everyone, I'm from Tiny Red Dot.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysmallboutique

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi everyone,
I'm from Singapore, or what everbody calls the tiny red dot.
Some of you might not even know where is it but it is located in the south east of Asia.

I am really new in this whole domain thing, but I hope to learn more as I spend more time in this website.




My short term goals before I get hooked up with my country's army for two years are to:​

1.Develop two websites[one of the website which is a forum of my own and another website is to provide RSS services]

2.And to ultimately make enough money from my domain sales to open a tiny cafe.


Thank you for viewing everyone​
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome and Good Luck !!
The key to success is having goals.
 
0
•••
Welcome, I wish you much success, and with the NP team on your side you already have a great start!

Best of Luck!
 
0
•••
cool,
Thanks everyone.
Tried listing some posts and sent out some PMs, hope i don't go anywhere wrong.

:]

Have a great day people!
 
0
•••
Hello there, I am just above you from Malaysia
 
0
•••
Hi, welcome to NamePros and good luck :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi there :wave:
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone.
Everyone's been very welcoming.
 
0
•••
Hi neighbour, I'm from Indonesia... welcome to NamePros ;)
 
0
•••
welcome to the forum, hope to see you around :)
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone.
But due to trademark issues I guess I can't develop my RSS website serving the olympics.
And domain sales are pretty bad.
: [

Never the less, Have a Great Day everyone!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
thanks everyone thanks everyone.
 
0
•••
:hi:
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
hi and welcome to namepros :P
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros! :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back