Hi everybody

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood

Established Member
Impact
113
Hi everybody, I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. My name's Ben and I am just getting started.

I have inibi.com and would look forward to any good advice and guidance about selling it. Does anyone think it's unique and brandable enough to be valuable in a sale?

I know some php and perl but I'd rather put it into the good hands of an entrepreneur who will make the next yahoo or digg or google or youtube or myspace as I really dig the name.

Have a great day :hi:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Ben and welcome to the board!

No doubt you will find the info you are looking for here on NP :)
 
0
•••
Thank you for the welcomes DJ - my stepmother happens to be from Belgium so I've heard it's a beautiful country :)
 
0
•••
HI, hollywood
welcome to NamePros
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Ben! :tu:

Good luck with the development of your unique domain :)
 
0
•••
Welcome Ben :)
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros, Ben! :wave:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the welcomes everybody - I'm off to research fun stuff like SEO and PPC :gl:
 
0
•••
:hi:

Welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back