Dynadot

Hey Everybody!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tjl92

Established Member
Impact
Hi everybody!

Joined NamePros a little bit ago, but got carried away with all the info here I thought I'd stop and say Hi!

So glad to finally meet! :)

Not COMPLETELY new to Domaining but dabbled in it in the past. Now that I'm more serious I should say I hope to learn more about this industry and good selling strategies to follow to become a REAL Domainer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi @tjl92 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Certainly a ton of info here .. but better you get overloaded with info before buying domains .. than getting overloaded buying domains before getting more information! :)

What sort of domains did you have before you decided to "get real"? lol

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hi @tjl92 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Certainly a ton of info here .. but better you get overloaded with info before buying domains .. than getting overloaded buying domains before getting more information! :)

What sort of domains did you have before you decided to "get real"? lol

Best of luck going forward! :)

First off thanks!! @Ategy.com
And to answer your question the domains I had weren't terrible I guess..but I didn't really have guidance to how to sell them. Didn't know you couldn't just list any old domain for $25k and make a sale tomorrow at that time. Had lack of focus and grew impatient at the time.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome. good to know you. Wish you the best.

•••
Wishing you the best experience!!!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome to NamePros. Lot of information here. You can reach out to any of us if you need more information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back