Dynadot

Hi all, I'm new and I've got a domain to sell..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ankhfairy88

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

I'm new and I've got a domain to sell.

Not sure how namepros work.

My domain auction is hosted on flippa.com

How to auction domains on namepros.com or how to promote my Flippa auction here ? Kinda confused ....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome to NP!!!

You can go to the Domain Auction Section which is under Sell Domains and throw your domain for auction... You can also add the flip auction link in your signature...

Last edited:
•••
Thanks! unfortunately, I can't seem to post a thread to advertise my post. It kinda says I lack privileges :(

•••
Thanks! unfortunately, I can't seem to post a thread to advertise my post. It kinda says I lack privileges :(

You will need to be an established member in order to post in some sections. This is to preventive measure taken to keep spammers away. You can interactive on the other forum threads and after some posts you will be awarded the "Established Member" badge, then you can post in other sections.

Please make sure to read and follow rules for each sections.

And, Hello! Welcome to NP :)

•••
Hey @ankhfairy88

Welcome to NP, how u njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

Good luck with your domain sale as well.

•••
•••
Hey there @ankhfairy88 let me also welcome you to the forum! Good luck with your sale, hope to see around.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome. As you can see, there are many helpful people here. Good luck!

•••
Woah this is a sure warm and friendly community!

•••
•••
welcome ...... enjoy your stay

•••
You only have one domain for sale? We have thousands each :)
Welcome! Enjoy!

•••
Hello,

Welcome aboard.

Happy Domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back