Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey there

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

madhache

Established Member
Impact
54
Hey there,

Nice to meet you!

What’s your name?
A: madhache

Where do you live?
A: Madrid, Spain

What’s your level of expertise?
A: Novice

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
A: Lurking for years now and then, but definitely a noob

What would you like to specifically learn first?
A: a little bit of everything.

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: not really

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A:
- Sell my first domain 😬
- Understand the market

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A:
- Sell my first premium domain.
- Get a better understanding of the market

What was your first domain you purchased?
A: locatis / net

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: I thought I saw an opportunity I couldn't refuse. Then I started to look for information, keep finding new "opportunities" until I got to know about Namepros and could keep reading and reading...
 
Last edited:
12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros. Great introduction:-P
 
1
•••
welcome!
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back