IT.COM

Hey There!

NameSilo
Watch

Papa Schwabs

Impact
I'm Steve!
I'm 29 and I live in the Northeast USA.

I've been into web design and development for the better part of a decade, and I've recently gotten the bug to mess around again and make another go of it.

I'm building a Pokemon themed fansite focusing on in-depth game walkthroughs and visual card spoilers and set reviews, and then some.

I hope to be active here and meet a bunch of new people and learn a whole lot of new stuff!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Papa Schwabs

WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY.
Hope to learn and prosper together.

Cheers,
:xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Steve .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Whatever happened to the Pokeman app? Seems there was one Summer when the entire world was playing, and then it just disappeared! Anyhow .. hopefully the time you've spent online will give you a nice head-start in domaining .. although be very careful when it comes to trademarks as you'll never be allowed to make any profit on a Pokeman site.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hi Steve .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Whatever happened to the Pokeman app? Seems there was one Summer when the entire world was playing, and then it just disappeared! Anyhow .. hopefully the time you've spent online will give you a nice head-start in domaining .. although be very careful when it comes to trademarks as you'll never be allowed to make any profit on a Pokeman site.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)
Pokemon GO blew up and fizzled out. My site focuses on the main series games, the anime and the card game, they aren't going anywhere any time soon.

I'm not looking to make a profit off of my site, it's more of a hobby and learning tool. Using what I'm teaching myself I can freelance. Thank you for your concern though 😊.

•••
•••
•••
Hello Papa Schwabs,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Welcome to Namepros Brother.
This is the best platform to learn from.

Goodluck.

•••
•••
Back