Hey people some recent work.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mr.tyro

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello , i dont think i posted some of my work so here it is.

My most recent one.
Hey people heres what ive been working on.
Something new, i done it to practice on my new tablet.
I know theres alot of things wrong with my character :coffee:
Well cc and crituque it, o ye and it is for sale so i had to put it in rip proof.


Geek person
00ss2.jpg


Here jsut some of my work, i dint post any templates will do later.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not an designer but bug looks coooooool !!!

Don't have any use for him :( .
 
0
•••
Very Nice
 
0
•••
lol thanx people, the bug is still for sale and i am open to custom work also.
 
0
•••
pretty cool, you have a unique style of cartoon
 
0
•••
Very nice there
-CP
 
0
•••
This is just fun, i usaly stick to teplates and logos and alot of corporate design.
 
0
•••
curious and if you don't mindme asking just wondering how much you sold the geek person...
 
0
•••
nice work :D
 
0
•••
G33K said:
curious and if you don't mindme asking just wondering how much you sold the geek person...

The geek was sold for $70 only becouse i have made it for a person for a custom character design deal but the deal fell threw becouse they buyer was a morron.
I was going to chrage the person $110. (it was a full character with a body, removed body becouse it looks better when making a logo out of it.)
 
0
•••
If you are going to pm me about work rember these pecies of work take time and
offer reasonable prices.
 
0
•••
post above is making it look like i'm the one that pm's him. it was not me.

lmao

I have not pm'd him once.
 
0
•••
I like the geek person, nice work.
 
0
•••
G33K said:
post above is making it look like i'm the one that pm's him. it was not me.

lmao

I have not pm'd him once.

O lol no some other people did i am jsut making it public, and thanx for the posative comments.
 
0
•••
They both look amazing, Great work! That's the sort of thing I want to get into, but I'm not great at character design, though I can't say that I've tried it really. Great work!
 
0
•••
Very nice cartoon :tu:
 
0
•••
Thank you very much
 
0
•••
The bugs look really cool!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Very nice.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back