NameSilo

Wanted: "GEEK" styled Graphic

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

drmaximus

VIP Member
Impact
2
I am planning to start developing my site, thegeek.org, and would like to have some graphics for it. As I am thinking of setting up first and foremost a forum, a graphic which is not too large, nor too small, and suitable for, say, vBulletin or phpBB, would be great (that was a very complex sentence!).

Some modest banners (moving images? flash?) of different shapes and sizes, or logos, or other creative graphics would be nice. Better yet if they are all of a same theme. I definitely want a character too, not just banners saying "the GEEK" in bold letters. Whether the character is serious, or cute (like Tippy's!), I leave it to the artist to decide.

Payment: minimum NP$100, up to NP$500 for a more complex work/portfolio. For excellent work, I would offer one, or even two, Enom registrations.

Please post your work on this thread, or link it to a URL. This offer will not cease until a decision is made. Thanks to all for your interest!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd be interested in creating these for you, but I'd need more information about what you need. Please PM me the details and I can get started.

:)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back