Hey, party people!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison

Top Member
Impact
1,657
Hey, hey, hey!

I learned that I could "buy a word" (dot com, of course) shortly after graduating high school, and I've been drawn to domain names ever since! This is a tough business, but the great things in life require two things: Patience and Persistence. With those, you can succeed at anything. :)

Excited to be here and looking forward to networking!
 
27
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Welcome to NP.com
 
11
•••
Hi and Welcome !
 
10
•••
11
•••
What's up @Addison . I just finished watching The Wolf of Wall Street for the first time right now & I invest in penny stocks. Welcome to the domain industry, I started in 2012 when I also graduated high school. You'll become a wolf of the internet in this domain industry, as long as you call the right shots.
 
8
•••
i like it:
Patience and Persistence. With those, you can succeed at anything...
 
8
•••
What a party!

e15790ccfe7a77d0824d2d404ca7bc58.jpg


Thanks for the welcoming welcome, NP'ers!

It's a great feeling to join this community and have such a great time. :)
 
7
•••
Nice to meet you, Addison. It looks like it was an amazing party. :)

RJ
 
8
•••
What a party!

48565_af2256f55f3471e7f763da77980bd21e.jpg


Thanks for the welcoming welcome, NP'ers!

It's a great feeling to join this community and have such a great time. :)
Welcome! Beers with us!
 
8
•••
I like parties.
Last saturday a graduation party for one granddaughter.
Tomorrow another graduation party for another granddaughter.
And since science has let me down once again, I can not be in two places at once.
Thus no birthday party for grandson in Colorado tomorrow.
 
8
•••
Hi Addison,

Welcome to Namepros buddy!
You've chosen the right party. It's always party here, day in day out, 24/7/365.
Got the energy? Spread it out... :)
 
8
•••
Welcome :)
 
6
•••
Hi @Addison ... Welcome & hope to see you around ;)
 
4
•••
Welcome and all the best :)
 
4
•••
Hey :) Lets Party :)
 
4
•••
Lets party today too :)
 
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back