NameSilo

Hey, party people!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison

Top Member
Impact
1,657
Hey, hey, hey!

I learned that I could "buy a word" (dot com, of course) shortly after graduating high school, and I've been drawn to domain names ever since! This is a tough business, but the great things in life require two things: Patience and Persistence. With those, you can succeed at anything. :)

Excited to be here and looking forward to networking!
 
27
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP.com
 
21
•••
Welcome!
 
21
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
21
•••
Hello Addison, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!
 
21
•••
Hello Addison :) Welcome to Namepros!
 
20
•••
Welcome to NamePros! All the best!
 
21
•••
This is great! A bunch of welcomes in only 20 minutes.

That's better than my Facebook friends on my birthday! :P

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
 
14
•••
Welcome Addison, See you around. ;)
 
20
•••
Welcome Addison. I wish I would have gotten into domaining right out of high school instead of joining the navy. Good luck to you!
 
17
•••
Hey, hey, hey,hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!

Welcome to the forum.
 
19
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
20
•••
It sounds like you have the right mindset to get started. :) Welcome to NP.
 
18
•••
Welcome. If you are interested in the Chinese domain market, try the
Chinese Domain Discussion section, which has lots of useful information. If you have any question on Chinese domain names, feel free to ask me.
 
13
•••
A very warm welcome to namepros!
 
16
•••
Welcome and great attention grabbing subject line @Addison : wave :

This is my favorite post/thread on NP, great for getting started
https://www.namepros.com/posts/5500520/

You sound like you are new to NP, not to domaining, correct?
 
16
•••
Thanks for the post!

You sound like you are new to NP, not to domaining, correct?
Correct! B-)

Welcome. If you are interested in the Chinese domain market, try the
Chinese Domain Discussion section, which has lots of useful information. If you have any question on Chinese domain names, feel free to ask me.
I have a hard enough time with English most days, but once I master that, I'll have to check out Chinese! :)
 
9
•••
Welcome to Namepros!
 
16
•••
18
•••
like the spirit:)

welcome to np!
 
17
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back