NameSilo

Hey how do you use ruby like a html or php

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

klavixs

Account Closed
Impact
6
hey how do you use ruby like a html or php to use as a wepage or script any links or etc would help thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Use the file extension .rb

But make sure your host supports Ruby first. (lol, I know its a scripting but thats it. What is it? I've even installed it on my webserver just incase I ever want to learn it.)
 
0
•••
I just learned ruby. I think it can be used like php in webpages.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back