Dynadot

Hey Everybody! New Domainer On The Web (NDOTW)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

emiramli

Established Member
Impact
Hey Everybody! Hope you're all doing well

My name is Emir and I'm new here (beginner). I hope to learn new things and some guidance from the community here.

I just got a few domain names currently under me and hopefully to get to promote some of them here too.

Let me wish all of you a successful and fulfilling 2018 :-D

A big T H A N K S for making this forum informative and great place to share valuable info and tips.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome Emir!

Glad you joined!

•••
Hey there @emir

Namepros_Welcome_briguy_(MyWay2Fortune.info).png

•••
Thank you for the warm welcome. Nice to "meet" you!

•••
•••
Hi Emir! Willkommen!! Nice to meet you

•••
•••
•••
Hello @emiramli .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

What got you interested in domains .. and what kind of domains did you get so far?

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @emiramli .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

What got you interested in domains .. and what kind of domains did you get so far?

Best of luck going forward! :)

Thanks. Initially I just bought domains for my own business and hobby (photography), but now I'm buying more domains just to try my luck selling it :xf.smile:. Any advice on how to get my first sale
? Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Any advice on how to get my first sale? Thanks

lol .. that's the golden question everyone wants answered.

The truth is that there is no simple answer.

Most importantly you need to buy very good solid domains that actually have serious potential buyers. You need to buy them cheap.

Beyond that .. then you need to list them as many places as you can.

After that it really depends on the specific domains and their characteristics. What works for one domain might not work for another.

If you don't mind sharing .. then let others know what some of your domains are .. or post them in the appraisals section.

•••
•••
Hello @emiramli !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! :xf.smile:

•••
g'day Emir and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back