Dynadot

Hey Everybody. Checking In To NamePros.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MAG WEB DESIGNS

Established Member
Impact
How is every one today? Just became hip to this place while browsing BHW. I'm just beginning in the domain selling process. I've built up around 40 or so decent domains over the years. Now I'm at the point where I want to trim down my brands and just focus on a few key brand names. Plus, I really don't want to pay some of the expensive renewal fees coming up on a few.

Definitively looking for any tips and help with this process. I look forward to contributing to this forum.
God Bless.
Mark

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome friend!

Glad you joined. Hope to work with you.

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
Hi Mark,

Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Hey there @MAG WEB DESIGNS ..you found this forum from BHW..hope you were lurking the "white/gray" hit part lol.. anyway
Namepros_Welcome_Panda_(mrbriguy2000@yahoo.ca).png

•••
Only White Hat Domaining here, maybe some RedHat? :D

•••
Welcome to NP. Wish you the best.

Last edited:
•••
Hi there Mark .. welcome to NamePros! :)

Renewals certainly can be a nightmare .. I have a lot more domains than you do, so I feel your pain! lol

Best of luck going forward with your domains! :)

•••
•••
•••
How is every one today? Just became hip to this place while browsing BHW. I'm just beginning in the domain selling process. I've built up around 40 or so decent domains over the years. Now I'm at the point where I want to trim down my brands and just focus on a few key brand names. Plus, I really don't want to pay some of the expensive renewal fees coming up on a few.

Definitively looking for any tips and help with this process. I look forward to contributing to this forum.
God Bless.
Mark

Welcome and good luck Mark.

•••
Welcome. Hope you find all that you need :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros. I hope to see you around

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back