Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey All!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytshans

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi, I'm new here from Indonesia.

I want to introduce myself and I want to ask anyone, how to check my purchase from tdnam? How long I have to wait until the domain I bought will be mine?
24hours?48?or something else?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hey Mytshans,
Welcome to NamePro's!!!​
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros brought to you by ricklatona.com
 
0
•••
Selamat siang..

Welcome here :great:

- Kurniawan
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros ! :hi:
 
0
•••
Hi, welcome! :hi:
 
0
•••
Hi Mytshans :)
Welcome to NP.
 
0
•••
Hi, welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Hi there and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Hi Mytshans, welcome aboard to the forum :wave:
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
welcome to Namepros :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back