IT.COM

Hey all!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

m1zz

Established Member
Impact
Hi there!

My name is Daniel :) I am a seasoned digital entrepreneur. Done many things since 2011 and now trying out domaining for the first time!

I've officially done my first mistake buying about 20 domains (after looking at their metrics of course) without doing ANY market research. This is one step towards success for me.

Glad to have found this forum so I can actually read up a bit and smarten up through the experience of others.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to nP Daniel, we all started out by making mistakes, and after 10 years in this industry, I'm still learning more and more everyday. Good choice to learn here, there is a wealth of information for your future success. Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks guys :) already learning heaps. Still getting to know the forums, where can i post a question about purchasing a domain lol

•••
Hello Daniel, welcome to NamePros

•••
Welcome Daniel...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
Welcome Daniel, mistakes are how we learn to get better but now that you're here, you can learn of the mistakes of others, browse around!

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros my friend.

•••
Welcome Daniel.

There is a wealth of great info here on NP, and many wonderful people to help you out.

Good luck.

•••
Thanks guys :)

Read a lot of @Bob Hawkes material, very appreciative of people that put time and effort to share their wealth of knowledge 😊 thank you

•••
Welcome to NamePros @m1zz ! This is an amazing online community with a huge collective knowledge of the industry, and so many willing to share. I feel lucky to be part of it.

Best wishes for success. Yes, metrics matter but one of the key metrics is how important, and growing, that sector is, and of course whether the domains that are still available can compete with ones currently on the market. I find OpenCorporates such a key resource for checking that.

Great to have you as part of NamePros.

Bob

•••
Really appreciate the warm welcome all :)

Slowly going through @Michael Cyger 's DNacademy, really can't wait to make something out of my portfolio!

•••
Hello Daniel

You are in the right place.

Welcome among us.

Best Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
I'm new to this as well and also bought a bunch of domains without proper research, although all are dot coms and most are 2-3 word phrases that make sense. I hope your 20 domains sell and I wish us both success at domaining.

Last edited:
•••
We live,
We learn,
We grow.

Welcome to NamePros Daniel.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks guys :)

@inahaze76 Same here lol, good luck with those sales!

•••
Hi Daniel. Welcome to the forum. :xf.smile:

What kind of domains are you interested in. The traditional kind or the new blockchain domain names like: .Crypto, .Zil, .blockchain, et cetera...?

•••
Back