NameSilo

domain hex.party - Looking for appraisals.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNode

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sounds like a typo of sex.party... or it has to be for computer geeks strictly.

•••
I tried to google it but I do not see any well defined meaning. Unless you can explain more about what is behind the name, my feeling is it has no real resell value.

•••
I tried to google it but I do not see any well defined meaning. Unless you can explain more about what is behind the name, my feeling is it has no real resell value.
Hex could mean a "curse"
Hex is also the abbreviation of Hexadecimal which is the numbers of "base 16", also used for color codes "Hex Code".

•••
Hex could mean a "curse"
Hex is also the abbreviation of Hexadecimal which is the numbers of "base 16", also used for color codes "Hex Code".

Now explain to a business how that brings them value. :)

•••
Now explain to a business how that brings them value. :)
Party means a social gathering, and it is often a word that links to being open, and inviting. When you hear "Hex", people usually link it to color codes. Hex.Party is a top notch domain that can attract web developers and color enthusiasts to your website, to find the best looking color codes for their projects or own viewing experience. "Hex.Party" could be envisioned as a Color Gathering, where it spits out the words of an "inviting" user experience where you can find all your color needs (y)
So what are you waiting for? Check out hex.party today and find your true colors!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back