Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toptrade

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not a bad domain ,an end user would probably pay 200-300++++because all the other extensions are taken even the .info that was first regged in 2003 ,dropped recently and then taken over last year. so good domain ,I would create a logo around the .co maybe two bloodshot and a little vape ,subtle and classey nothing too cartooney good job BennyTheBull

Last edited:
•••
not a bad domain ,an end user would probably pay 200-300++++because all the other extensions are taken even the .info that was first regged in 2003 ,dropped recently and then taken over last year. so good domain ,I would create a logo around the .co maybe two bloodshot and a little vape ,subtle and classey nothing too cartooney good job BennyTheBull
Thank you so much!

•••
I did notice herb and herbal dot shop had pricey renewals when was looking other week. Still a much better name than some of the names pushed for legalised herbs. I say low $xxx also.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back