Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Firmjudge

Established Member
Impact
Kindly appraise goodgot.com

Will soon put it out

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see a lot of value, personally, but maybe it's because I can't envision how it would be used, or who would use it.

It contains no keywords of commercial relevance, and the term "good got" isn't a common or known term (I don't think...). Would be nicer if it were GoodGet or GoodGod.

I think the best things it has going for it are that it's short, memorable, and has that repeating "G" sound. If you want to market it, your best bet might be to submit it to BrandBucket or BrandRoot and see if they like it. I'm not optimistic, but you never know.

Barring that, you have to hope that the right buyer comes along and just likes the sound of it.

I've been learning a lot myself recently, and the best and latest thing I've learned is to have a clear vision of how your name can be used, and by whom. It should sound nice and make sense.

I'll appraise at reg fee or mid $XX, but you never know. Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back