Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HempCultivation.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

n3tcarlos

Established Member
Impact
14
Hemp Cultivation dot com

Estibot estimate: $4900
Godaddy estimate: $2767

It has long history (since 2000), but was bought as a drop few years ago (so it has registration date of 2016).

What is your thought?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any ideas?
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
I think $1k is reasonable.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your comment.. Looking at similar sales, I agree.
 
0
•••
HempCultivation.COM
Active Site: No (ad/redirect)
Other domain extensions registered: YES (.org/.info/.net/.store)
Other domain extensions registered with active website: None
Was HempCultivation.com once an active website: YES
- through the early 2000's, HempCultivation.com was tied to a hemp-related forum of some kind, later became an informational website about cannabis, fell off, and was re-registered in 2016)
Search engine rank(s) gained: very low -
Backlinks: very low
Strength of keywords: low+
Registrar: Unknown
Registered December 10, 2016
Expires December 10, 2019

I valuate this domain @ $15.00 USD.
Note: if you were to build a website for this domain it could be much more valuable
 
Last edited:
0
•••
HempCultivation.COM
Active Site: No (ad/redirect)
Other domain extensions registered: YES (.org/.info/.net/.store)
Other domain extensions registered with active website: None
Was HempCultivation.com once an active website: YES
- through the early 2000's, HempCultivation.com was tied to a hemp-related forum of some kind, later became an informational website about cannabis, fell off, and was re-registered in 2016)
Search engine rank(s) gained: very low -
Backlinks: very low
Strength of keywords: low+
Registrar: Unknown
Registered December 10, 2016
Expires December 10, 2019

I valuate this domain @ $15.00 USD.
Note: if you were to build a website for this domain it could be much more valuable
I’d pay $500 so there goes this appraisal.
 
1
•••
I’d pay $500 so there goes this appraisal.
Per my valuation, I would not personally. I am sure @n3tcarlos may consider your $500 offer at some point, especially if it would mean a quick sale and quick profits.

Reason: there are domains, similar to HempCultivation.com, dropping and soon-to-drop all the time, even with more underlying data (i.e. backlinks, history of a once-thriving website, search engine rank, additional extensions registered etc). These sometime drop, or are caught for $11-$70, by way of GoDaddy Auctions, NameJet, SnapNames, and Pool. There's a reason why it fell and was registered again in 2016.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back