Dynadot

domain HempCultivation.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hemp Cultivation dot com

Estibot estimate: $4900
Godaddy estimate: $2767

It has long history (since 2000), but was bought as a drop few years ago (so it has registration date of 2016).

What is your thought?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for your comment.. Looking at similar sales, I agree.

•••
HempCultivation.COM
Active Site: No (ad/redirect)
Other domain extensions registered: YES (.org/.info/.net/.store)
Other domain extensions registered with active website: None
Was HempCultivation.com once an active website: YES
- through the early 2000's, HempCultivation.com was tied to a hemp-related forum of some kind, later became an informational website about cannabis, fell off, and was re-registered in 2016)
Search engine rank(s) gained: very low -
Backlinks: very low
Strength of keywords: low+
Registrar: Unknown
Registered December 10, 2016
Expires December 10, 2019

I valuate this domain @ $15.00 USD.
Note: if you were to build a website for this domain it could be much more valuable

Last edited:
•••
HempCultivation.COM
Active Site: No (ad/redirect)
Other domain extensions registered: YES (.org/.info/.net/.store)
Other domain extensions registered with active website: None
Was HempCultivation.com once an active website: YES
- through the early 2000's, HempCultivation.com was tied to a hemp-related forum of some kind, later became an informational website about cannabis, fell off, and was re-registered in 2016)
Search engine rank(s) gained: very low -
Backlinks: very low
Strength of keywords: low+
Registrar: Unknown
Registered December 10, 2016
Expires December 10, 2019

I valuate this domain @ $15.00 USD.
Note: if you were to build a website for this domain it could be much more valuable
I’d pay $500 so there goes this appraisal.

•••
I’d pay $500 so there goes this appraisal.
Per my valuation, I would not personally. I am sure @n3tcarlos may consider your $500 offer at some point, especially if it would mean a quick sale and quick profits.

Reason: there are domains, similar to HempCultivation.com, dropping and soon-to-drop all the time, even with more underlying data (i.e. backlinks, history of a once-thriving website, search engine rank, additional extensions registered etc). These sometime drop, or are caught for $11-$70, by way of GoDaddy Auctions, NameJet, SnapNames, and Pool. There's a reason why it fell and was registered again in 2016.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back