Domain Empire

Help With My Board

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have an attachment thing on my board, but I get errors when trying to attach stuff.

Here's the error I get when attaching to Threads
Warning: rename(/tmp/phpR2O7ea,/home/www/vizzedboard/attach/19.txt): No such file or directory in /home/vizzed/public_html/vizzedboard/function.php on line 32

Here's the erro I get when attaching to Replies
Warning: rename(/tmp/phpXZ9rPd,/home/www/vizzedboard/attach/20.txt): No such file or directory in /home/vizzed/public_html/vizzedboard/function.php on line 32

Anyone understand these errors and able to help me out?

PS-My board is www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Make sure your attach directory is writable (chmod 777)

This would probably be done through your FTP software by right clicking on the folder.

•••
It is, but that problem still is there.

•••
Who's your webhost? You'll want to check with them to make sure the temp directory is properly configured in the server's php.ini settings and that the temp directory exists and is writable.

If it's not setup correctly, PHP won't be able to handle uploads.

•••
I'm suppose to make my attachments go into the temp folder? I have it going to attach folder which I think it's suppose to go to.

•••
The temp folder is something you don't need to worry about. It's setup by your webhost.

You know what, I just noticed what may be a path problem with your configuration. Is there somewhere in the script that lets you specify a path?

If so, change this

/home/www/vizzedboard/

To this

/home/vizzed/public_html/vizzedboard/

•••
Ok, I did that, changed it to /home/vizzed/public_html/vizzedboard/attach

Now this error occurs with my Replies

Warning: rename(/tmp/phpDxILZt,/home/vizzed/public_html/vizzedboard/attach/21.txt): Invalid cross-device link in /home/vizzed/public_html/vizzedboard/function.php on line 32

•••
Ok, good. That's a problem that can be fixed.

In Unix, you can't 'rename' a file from one hard drive onto another. Edit the function.php file, line 32 and replace "rename" with "copy"

•••
Wow, thanks, it works fine.

Thank You :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back