Dynadot

advice Help review domcop

NameSilo
Watch

Dakillz

Impact
Hello everyone am a newbie to domaining.Been doing some research for some time now.I came across some suggestions about domcop and i will want you guys to help review it and your experience with them and do they give cheap deleted domain

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I havent heard of them. Maybe try using the search here on NP.

Welcome friend!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Never heard of domcop, but I've seen tens of competitors at (much) cheaper prices (I admit I've made a very superficial look and I may be missing some unique features.)

From what I see, they concentrate on finding PBN sites. Keep in mind that it's only a (small) subsegment of domaining, and it's mostly used by seo experts.

•••
•••
@axemantech Maybe you all should consider rebranding.

I have droptoolbox com. Might be better. :)

•••
Their plans is too expensive, way too expensive. Why paid when you can get the similar service for free with expireddomains.net :-P
The only different I see is you still can sort by Moz Rank in domcop, while you aren't able now in expireddomains.net as they charge more $$ to get api for Moz Rank....

•••
Their plans is too expensive, way too expensive. Why paid when you can get the similar service for free with expireddomains.net :-P
The only different I see is you still can sort by Moz Rank in domcop, while you aren't able now in expireddomains.net as they charge more $$ to get api for Moz Rank....

That is true. We are expensive. However, its not just Moz Rank - we have paid metrics from Moz, Majestic, Estibot etc that you will not find in any free services.

Personally, I really like expireddomains.net - it's clean and fast and if you do not care about metrics (or about the personal crawler), you should not be paying for a DomCop account.

•••
Back