Help Plz - Fill out survey

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lpstong

VIP Member
Impact
103
If you could please help out my friend who is taking an advertising class and needs help filling out a survey. It's just 3 questions. She needs about 100 responses or so. I would offer np's but there is no way for me to vouch if you had done the survey or not. And she would like it to be a non paid survey as well.

You do not need to leave email or anything. Just answer the 3 questions. Just be honest thats all. Thanks to those who help out.



1.Read The Ad Here

2.Than Take The Survey Here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey lpstong --

I'd complete the survey for your friend, but I don't see the advertisement it's asking for. Is it supposed to be that way?

Steve B-)
 
0
•••
Done but I didnt see any advertisement either..
 
0
•••
Etab said:
Hey lpstong --

I'd complete the survey for your friend, but I don't see the advertisement it's asking for. Is it supposed to be that way?

Steve B-)
Thanks for the heads up. I fixed the original post. I hope you can view the ad than answer the survery.

Thank you to those who have answered.
 
0
•••
Survey completed - best of luck to her project!
 
0
•••
Thank you for helping out. Still need somemore takers on this. Much appreciated.
 
0
•••
done...good luck
 
0
•••
Took it. :) Good luck to your friend with the sales.
 
0
•••
Also done. :)
 
0
•••
Done. :)
 
0
•••
Done here.
 
0
•••
Done. :tu:
 
0
•••
Done :)
 
0
•••
Done, mate. Good luck to your friend. :D
 
0
•••
I took it. Glad to help out.
 
0
•••
Survey completed :tu:

Tom
 
0
•••
Completed the survey. Good luck :)
 
0
•••
Done :)

That looks chemolicious!
 
0
•••
Thanks to all those who have already taken the survey. She just needs a handful more. Thank you again.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back