Dynadot

Help please , Flippa account suspended !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mike2100

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys , i'm so depressed right now , i've been doing good with them , has 1.19$k in sales with 100 % positive feedback

before i started serious working , i made an account , i was trying it , then i forgot about it
later , i created another account , my first one was suspended

after one and a half year , i was trying to list domains that have previous owner , so i contacted flippa support and asked them to remove the old listings since i'm the new owner

they emailed the public whois mail of those domains , which happened to be the same mail with that old flippa account ,

today i got a mail from them saying that my account is suspended :
Links to a previously sanctioned account

what can i do in this case , i don't want to lose my account , especially all my domains are listed with it :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@mike2100 Read @FlippaDomains help page; suspending account . To solve the issue contact them directly. (p.s. First thing first - study/read (any) Company terms and conditions or rules or knowledge base carefully before registering)

•••
i contacted them , waiting for their response ,

I know , but it all was a mistake , i haven't crossed any lines , even with the old account , haven't placed any bids , or comments or anythhing like that , i was just checking flippa out

so , do you think that it could be restored ??
Thanks ,

•••
@FlippaDomains have such a huge number of battles there, from identifying shill bidding, discovering fake account, fraudsters, auctioneers causing some of the problems, etc , Very sensitive business.

I'm 99% sure you will get positive feedback.

•••
I think they would probably just ask you to send them ID verification and it would more than likely be sorted out after that.

•••
Forget flippa. Now they'll ask for ID then You'll submit your ID then.. No progress at all. You'll get another msg that You are banned permanently. I am one of the victim like you at flippa. Flippa has nonsense style of account that If your 3 family member wants to work then 3 PC. If you and your brother is working with flippa then after ID submition they'll say Both of you have same father name it means that both account is associated with each other so you are banned. I hate flippa. They already banned me.

•••
What I faced with fippa?
1. I created my account with flippa. When I got some good bids they asked me my identity proof. I submitted but permanently banned.
2. In the meanwhile my brother and my mother also excited to join flippa. They were impress with its business both of them created their account with flippa and started business but because of IP address issue (I think so) flippa asked them identity IDs too. They submitted but both of them BANNED.

How can you work with flippa. If You login from any cyber cafe(If emergency) then.
I have mailed several times to restore my account. But no response. And an interesting part is there.. You will get advertisement mails regularly by flippa(It is spamming because flippa wants if someone likes any domain then they'll create another id(by hook or by crook- because starting 2-3 transaction will be smooth.. its flippa plan) and get that domain(flippa wants only Fund receive). Flippa doesn't understand users is loosing how much investment to start work with flippa.

I'll never come back with flippa without my personal account and my personal account is banned whenever I submitted my Personal Proofs and IDs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back