Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Help needed! Someone who understands Chinese

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ssamriga

VIP Member
Impact
81
Hi!
Would anyone who understands Chinese be so kind and take a look at this page:
http://xihy.com.cn

Can you please tell me what is it about?

I have the name in .com, and it is getting some traffic but not a good CTR, so if I could optimize the keywords :)

Thank you and reputation guaranteed :xf.love:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Xihy.com Awesome pronounceable name dude where could i get an awesome name like that :)

I would suggest putting anything chinese there since it is Chinese traffic, maybe try to find a Chinese parkjing place or Chinese ads

Sorry parking, (but parkjing does sound very Chinese)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
OK here is a Chinese native speaker.
I am very sorry to say that Xihy.com.cn is a small website in a small county in Hunan Province in China. Though that county is very famous two thousands years ago because a big war happened there. The website is building website, wireless network, and LAN network, I think most of their clients are in that county. If you have adsense account and would like to develop a minisite, I think I can give you some related content to put on your minisite. Of course for free.

By the way raredn, you can spell "pa" and "jing" in Chinese, but you could not spell "ark" in Chinese :)
 
2
•••
1
•••
By the way raredn, you can spell "pa" and "jing" in Chinese, but you could not spell "ark" in Chinese :)

We will make parkjing an east and west fusion then : )
 
1
•••
thanks a lot guys! especially smilegene :)

Sending reputation!
 
0
•••
ssamriga said:
thanks a lot guys! especially smilegene :)

Sending reputation!

Thank you ssamriga! This is my first time receiving reputation :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back