Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Help! Need PayPal money!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bojianh

Established Member
Impact
63
Hello all!

I don't really like to beg online, but hopefully there is some good Samaritan out there.

I really really really need $8 to renew one of my domains, which is expiring on 11 September 2008. The domain is rafflesmail.com. It is registered at domainsite.com

I use it as my email account, so if the domain is gone, then I will not receive any emails :(

Please help a fellow NP'er!

Thank you in advance!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Mods please close this thread. I got my domain renewed for only 1.19. luckily, i had that amount in my paypal...

Use coupon code TEST99 for 0.99 .com at Godaddy!

Rep me if you find it useful. Thanks anyway mis_chiff!
 
0
•••
Your welcome, and good to know it'll work on a Transfer too :)
 
0
•••
Wow, such mixed emotions here...

BOO! -- Shame on you for begging, ri.sch.edu.sg. It's actually against our official rules. Then again, you are obviously a good guy, with an honest and sincere need. And you're a long time member with a good history. So let's forget this, but please don't do it again. We simply cannot have people posting threads like this. I'm sure you understand.

YEAH! -- Big thumbs up to mis_chiff for the kindness. She's always been such a great gal.

And proving once again... the older a person is, the bigger their heart becomes.

(lol, it's ok, inside joke with her) :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back