NameSilo

Help me with the colors on my site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm not too sure on what I'm using.

I know the logo is horrible, I can't afford to upgrade yet.

Any thoughts on my colors? A link back if you're willing to reallyreally help out? ;)

Thanks!

It's at my sig!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you! I love your site; voted for you via your link and would like to add you as a friend on here. When I need a professional to tweak this, you guys look well qualified and really reasonably priced.

•••
I am always here to help, feel free to contact us anytime if you have questions or want ideas. Thanks!

•••
•••
Looks good, my only suggestion is maybe you could make a collage photo rahter than the one to make it clear its a community your going after.

•••
Hello !
The page looks nice. But a few suggestions. The text on buttons is a bit dull. Brighten it up a bit. That would be better. I really liked the content of your site. Very clear and to the point. Nice :)

And about the logo. Its not that bad as you mentioned. :) . But if you are interested, I can design a new one for you for free if you want. Willing to help you out. :)

And I am available for any suggestions you require.
Feel free to ask.

Regards.

•••
Make it simple

If I could give suggestion, any logo should be simple and easy to put either as favicon in website or as you website logo..

Regards

•••
there are many sites and color combination software available so you can try with it.

•••
Change the font size and if possible use another one.You can also opt this link for colour scheme "http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_colornames.asp".

•••
•••
About your logo, the letters need to be softening a little bit, they are too sharp.

And about the colour, here I send you few choices for you to have a look at them:

(kuler.adobe.com, I use this one for my new website)
(colorjack.com, it will be use full to choose a colour palette)
(noz.day-break.net/webcolor/blue.html, blue is the favourite colour in the internet)

•••
colorcombos.com try out this.

Last edited:
•••
I believe that you have the colors all right)

•••
Am here to help you. there are so many colour combinations and software used to develop a website such as colorcombos.com .you can search them for a while in google or anyother search engines to get appropriate color to your site.

•••
You need to use dark color because dark color give attractive look to your site.

•••
Dont overdo the dark colors though :D make sure to highlight important things

•••
Hello,
If i could five u suggestion, you should make you logo simple, witch contains less than three colors. I hope this will be the best for your site.

•••
Use proper color combination that should reflect a good result on your page.

•••
Black and Pink is such a great color combination.. Elegant enough for your website.

•••
I always use colourlovers.com for inspiration!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back