Dynadot

Help Me Solve my Problem, eNom!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been locked out of my eNom account for a while thanks to losing access to Google Authenticator. I've been emailing with customer support at eNom to ask them to re-open my account.

I've provided them with all the information they need, but they tell me that I need to speak on the phone with them - which is no problem. After inviting them several times to phone me, I haven't received a call, so yesterday I called them, but couldn't get a response.

Does anyone have a good eNom contact that can just give me access to my account?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jeepers dude, sorry to hear about ur dilemma.

Can't believe the folks at Enom are taking that long to sort this out....shocking service!

Good luck bud, if I manage to find anyone with decent contact at Enom then I will let you know..

•••
•••
This problem still hasn't been solved. Customer support couldn't help because I didn't have a reference number to hand at the time and they recommended contacting the online help desk - which would be back to square 1.

Anyone have any good contacts who will be able to fix this today?

•••
This problem still hasn't been solved. On @kingof.top's recommendation, I contacted Gary Harnden who phoned me and put me through to customer support.

Customer support couldn't help because I didn't have a reference number to hand at the time and they recommended contacting the online help desk - which would be back to square 1.

I contacted my original customer rep again, and I was told to schedule a time when the rep could call me. Except that his hours are between around midnight to 6am in my time zone. With my other commitments, there's no way I'm waiting up in the middle of the night for a call from eNom.

Just now, I phoned eNom again - at a cost of around $2 per minute, and waited on hold for 15 minutes.

That's over $50 on two phone calls, waiting for eNom to answer me.

This customer service is completely pointless - and a problem that I've been in contact with them about for weeks has not been solved. Anyone have any good contacts who will be able to fix this today???

Wow, I can't believe what a hard time you are having with them.

It certainly makes you think.

I hope you get it resolved.

Please let us know what the outcome is.

•••
eNom Phone Number
425-274-4500
CUSTOMER SERVICE

this number has been a quick pickup.. hardly any waiting

•••
I had the same experience with enom a couple weeks ago. The phone wait times are ridiculous, and they do take forever to unlock accounts, it's a back and forth for no real reason imo. Sorry, I can't help more. Only thing I could suggest is that you get a magic jack or magic jack on your phone to handle those international calls.

•••
•••
eNom Phone Number
425-274-4500
CUSTOMER SERVICE

this number has been a quick pickup.. hardly any waiting

That's the number I've called. Total wait time, 27 minutes across two calls. Total cost around $50.

•••
•••
•••
Problem solved! Thanks to @biggie for his recommendation and thanks to all other members who have helped out.

NamePros truly is the best domain community

I'd also like to say thanks to the eNom staff for helping with this. Bari at eNom fixed this problem within minutes. I'm back to being a happy eNom client.

Last edited:
•••
Problem solved! Thanks to @biggie for his recommendation and thanks to all other members who have helped out.

NamePros truly is the best domain community

I'd also like to say thanks to the eNom staff for helping with this. Bari at eNom fixed this problem within minutes. I'm back to being a happy eNom client.

Happy to have been able to help James!

•••
Recently I tried to transfer out 100+ domains from enom. They would not approve immediately. After few phone calls and two transfer attempts, finally the domains were transferred. I would not recommend enom.

Lot of better options - GoDaddy, NameSilo, Uniregistry, Dynadot..

•••
•••
I too am starting to hate eNom since they affect my seller's reputation.

I have many domains there. I sold a few lately and for some unknown reasons can't push them to another (the buyer) eNom account. I get a "Unknown error".

I called the support, the lady on the phone was nice but could not help me. I opened a support ticket, they gave explanations and solutions that did not work, now I'm without assistance, owning domains I can't move and no one seems to be able to help me at eNom.

And I have a buyer that has been more than patient waiting for his domains and I look like a fool and a bad seller for not being able to deliver.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back