Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Help me! Custom Wordpress..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollguy

Established Member
Impact
14
hello. I own WolverineWeekly.com

I'd like to start a site where i link back to the best articles from michigan sports blogs.

I was thinking of using this theme:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/twentyeleven

and trying to get it customized.

honestly, i have 0 talent in design.

if you can customize that one or would rather make one yourself, i'd love to work with you.

It'll be a michigan sports themed blog.

i do not have the biggest budget. $50ish. is that possible?

let me know.
thank you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back