Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Help installing Php script SPYNAME DOMAIN FINDER

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

world1122

New Member
Impact
0
I HAVE USED THE SPYNAME SETUP PAGE TO SET UP THE SCRIPT ON MY SERVER BUT WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL THE SCRIPT IT GIVES ME THIS ERROR

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS member
(
id INTEGER AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
active BOOL DEFAULT 'FALSE' NOT NULL,
login VARCHAR(50) UNIQUE,
first VARCHAR(50),
last VARCHAR(50),
email VARCHAR(50),
acctype INTEGER NOT NULL REFERENCES plan(id),
sstat INTEGER DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
news BOOL,
passwd VARCHAR(50),
subscr_id VARCHAR(100)
) TYPE=InnoDB
Invalid default value for 'active'

AN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM EVERYTHING ELSE IS SET UP PROPERLY MYSQL AN DATABASE IS GOOD I JUST NEED TO GET PAST THIS PROBLEM IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE HELP IN ANYWAY I TRIED TO CONTACT WGS EXPIRE FOR SUPPORT BUT ALL I GET IS DEAD LINKS

THEY HAVE BAD SUPPORT
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I HAVE USED THE SPYNAME SETUP PAGE TO SET UP THE SCRIPT ON MY SERVER BUT WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL THE SCRIPT IT GIVES ME THIS ERROR

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS member
(
id INTEGER AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
active BOOL DEFAULT 'FALSE' NOT NULL,
login VARCHAR(50) UNIQUE,
first VARCHAR(50),
last VARCHAR(50),
email VARCHAR(50),
acctype INTEGER NOT NULL REFERENCES plan(id),
sstat INTEGER DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
news BOOL,
passwd VARCHAR(50),
subscr_id VARCHAR(100)
) TYPE=InnoDB
Invalid default value for 'active'

AN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM EVERYTHING ELSE IS SET UP PROPERLY MYSQL AN DATABASE IS GOOD I JUST NEED TO GET PAST THIS PROBLEM IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE HELP IN ANYWAY I TRIED TO CONTACT WGS EXPIRE FOR SUPPORT BUT ALL I GET IS DEAD LINKS

THEY HAVE BAD SUPPORT

try change to :

Code:
active BOOLEAN DEFAULT FALSE NOT NULL,
 
0
•••
That fix should hopefully work - since booleans are a different type, they shouldn't need quotes (otherwise they get interpreted as strings).

Also, try pressing the caps lock key one more time.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back