NameSilo

Help In Transitioning

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

circa1850

Established Member
Impact
50
Not sure how to do this, although I do have some idea but I want confirmation.

I have a website www.ceuq.com.

I have redesigned it using Joomla.

The test site is www.tlddot.info/joomla.

I am ready to transition the test site over to being the main site.

How can I do this the simplest and easiest way?

Instead of the test site url being www.tlddot.info/joomla it needs to become www.ceuq.com.

PM me or post or do both to get my attention.

Thanks in advance for the tips.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back