NameSilo

Help! I need your advices and legal aid(A thief)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have got back all domains(no including onlinerbc.com)

thanks,many thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't afraid what I said effectively weakening me.I am willing to admit that I am responsible for the domain,and I made mistakes in this case.It seems that I caused your antipathy because I have TM domains.Ok.I should be shamed. but why all you support a domain reseller retain my all domains because a domain dispute? Most of my domains are regular. The reason they given is that I am running a fraud site(domain parking).The evidences they given were the complaint form customer.(I told I not running fraud site) It's now 480 domains (2500$ fees personal properties)I lost.What do you do when your account be deleted beacause a domain dispute and even registry never notice you?Do you sure you have no any potential domain dispute?Thus A domain reseller can replace the Icann and URDP and directly retain your all domain?

I never mentioned your TM issues in the least. I'm just telling you you are only hurting yourself by frivolously arguing with other members. Even if everyone agreed with you that would not get your domains back.

•••
Ok, this is one of your domains facezbook.com, correct?

I see it at Phish Tank - http://www.phishtank.com/technical_details.php?phish_id=492128

I see SiteAdvisor issues - "McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution."
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/facezbook.com

I simply Google the name and -

"I received a spam on my facebook wall with a link to "facezbook.com". It appears to mimic facebook's front page, asking for your username and password."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080815090218AAaHEfM

So explain all that. Actually, that's an old one from 4 years ago, you might not have owned it back then but that name has been associated with phishing and apparently you have some new complaint on another domain you have? Do you own names that have been associated with that kind of thing in the past? Are you doing any of that now? The Phish Tank link, has your current information. So what's happening?

Last edited:
•••
So explain all that. Actually, that's an old one from 4 years ago, you might not have owned it back then but that name has been associated with phishing and apparently you have some new complaint on another domain you have? Do you own names that have been associated with that kind of thing in the past? Are you doing any of that now? The Phish Tank link, has your current information. So what's happening?

This is why people emphasize checking the history of dropped domains before registering.

•••
"has a history of being used for phishing (sending out emails pretending to be RBC). That did not help."
Do you crazy?I just registered it in 3-21-2012 and even I nerve using the name(In fact,I got the domain in 3-25 due to TUCOWS Registration.Why you slander me?What and when do you saw?

That domain was used for phishing prior to your registering it. That does not help you.

onlinerbc.com was obviously originally created because of the site online.rbc.com. That does not help you.

I didn't say that was you just that there was a history.

http://www.fraudwatchinternational.com/phishing/individual_alert.php?fa_no=236346

One wonders how RBC found out about you within a WEEK.

Last edited:
•••
That domain was used for phishing prior to your registering it. That does not help you.

onlinerbc.com was obviously originally created because of the site online.rbc.com. That does not help you.

I didn't say that was you just that there was a history.

http://www.fraudwatchinternational.com/phishing/individual_alert.php?fa_no=236346

One wonders how RBC found out about you within a WEEK. Either they were watching the name drop or the domain was reported.

Hi
the link you given:
Date Issued:November 28, 2009
Fraud Alert #236346
It's not me!Do you check it before?
I have told there are not online.rbc.com.how about rbc.de and rbc.co.uk?If it's a brand abuse,why them nerve notice me and complain me though URDP? Do you know what the key point in whole case?
I have updated the thread.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Ok, this is one of your domains facezbook.com, correct?

I see it at Phish Tank - http://www.phishtank.com/technical_details.php?phish_id=492128

I see SiteAdvisor issues - "McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution."
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/facezbook.com

I simply Google the name and -

"I received a spam on my facebook wall with a link to "facezbook.com". It appears to mimic facebook's front page, asking for your username and password."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080815090218AAaHEfM

First,facezbook.com is mine,which registered in 2012. but I nerve running the fraud site as you said that it's an old one from 4 years ago.
I told I have TM domains and I received some complaint from other companies.I can explain I have stop using the name when I received the complaint.But what do help with my case? Do you know the key point of my case?It's said I am running a fraud site and then "STOLEN" all my domains.

Last edited:
•••
I think you're going to have to get a lawyer, check post #10 and start contacting them.

With that, I would think it's pretty simple. You own a domain with specific dates, starting with the date you registered it. Either something fraudulent was happening with it, while you owned it, or it wasn't.

•••
OK.Please stop attacking me that I have TM domains.Someone even begin to attack me that some domains in other registry was TM abuse and ignore my case.I told I admit that I am responsible for the domain,and I made mistakes in this case.I have told I can give them the TM domains for free without any URDP judgement.It seems that I caused your antipathy because I have TM domains.I don't afraid what I said effectively weakening me.Unless you think netfirms is right and not to blamed .But most people don't know the key point of case.Do you read my updated files?They just said I make a fraud site in onlinerbc.com and thus has rights to retain all my domains.
I don't want to argue with you about whether I have TM crime.Do you think you are URDP?Please return to the topic about netfirms why it can retain my all domains.

Why some one support the domain reseller retain all my domains because a domain dispute? I hope it's turn to you.Most of my domains are regular. The reason they given is that I am running a fraud site(domain parking).The evidences they given were the complaint form customer.(I told I not running fraud site) It's now 480 domains (2500$ fees personal properties)I lost.What do you do when your account be deleted beacause a domain dispute and even registry never notice you?Do you sure you have no any potential domain dispute?Thus A domain reseller can replace the Icann and URDP and directly retain your all domain?
I list:
1 Netfirms(including RBC)never notice me and communicate with me at the beginning.It even didn't reply to me in several days.
2 You can check the dns record.Between 3-21-2012 and 3-25-2012,it was in netfirms Dns and shows netfirms parking page.So it's fraud site as well?
3 According to Icann and law,who has rights to retain your all personal properties.URDP?Netfirms told it's their terms or service.
4 Until now,they nerve show me any power evidences,just a .pdf files,a Screenshot of my onlinerbc parking page.And they told it's customer complaint.

Last edited:
•••
It's pointless for anyone to speak to you any further. Everything that has been mentioned is valid to your case and CAN be used against you. End of story. There's no point in asking for the opinions of others if you can't handle the reality of the situation.

Last edited:
•••
Going round and round in circles, you have the communities advise, I suggest you hire a lawyer although to be frank from what I have read, you seem like a typical squatter and would struggle to get the result you want. My advise, start over, avoid tm's and learn the lessson. YOU CANNOT SQUAT TM NAMES, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

And, would you explain to me personally why you decided to register facezbook.com? Please tell me why you did that.

•••
how can it replace the URDP to judge my domain dispute,and even seized my other 480 domains?

You're not going to like this, but here are some answers to your question:

http://netfirms.com/legal/legal_useragreement.bml

This Agreement may be terminated or cancelled;

by Netfirms, at any time, without notice, if, in Netfirms' sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, User is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or User's use of the Services disrupts or, in Netfirms' sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, Netfirms' business operations and/or

http://netfirms.com/legal/legal_domain.bml

The Customer understands and accepts that a request for a domain name registration or renewal is no guarantee that the Customer will receive the domain name that has been requested. The Customer understands, accepts and appreciates the risks associated with circumstances and vulnerabilities generally affecting the Internet and e-commerce in general. The Customer waives any and all claims it may have against Netfirms for, and hereby releases Netfirms from, any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense arising out of, or relating to, the registration or release of a domain name in such circumstances.

16. BREACH. You agree that failure to abide by any provision of this Agreement, any operating rule or policy or the Dispute Policy provided by us, may be considered by us to be a material breach and that we may provide a written notice, describing the breach, to you. If within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of such notice, you fail to provide evidence, which is reasonably satisfactory to us, that you have not breached your obligations under the Agreement, then we may delete the registration or reservation of your domain name. Any such breach by you shall not be deemed to be excused simply because we did not act earlier in response to that, or any other breach by you.

I could go on and on, but you probably get the idea. You don't indeed have to read your provider's contract, but (unfortunately) that won't necessarily excuse you.

A somewhat funny thing here is, we also have that ability to "censor" someone within our premises within reasonable limits. If, say, I harassed your cashier as to why X product is so expensive, you can actually throw me out rather than call the police and wait for them to do that for you.

It's unfortunate that Netfirms considers those domain names too hot to handle, based on whatever information they decided is reasonable enough. If you really want to pursue this further, however, then you'll have to see a lawyer within virtually everyone's jurisdiction as suggested earlier.

(And don't worry, I did read the entire thread. I just chose to start where this whole thing began.)

Civil disputes happen daily. That's what courts and lawyers/barristers/solicitors are for.

Good luck. You'll need it.

•••
You will lose all those 480 domains permanently if you don't get a lawyer to take up your case with netfirms. Get your lawyer to take up your case with netfirms, asap. And best to stop posting more messages in this thread in case they might be used against you.

•••
It's scary that a registrar can seize a portfolio! If there are TM problems with those names they can create non-advertising parking pages for TM names! I'd be surprised if every one of the 480 names were being used for fruadulent activities.

You need a lawyer, gt88tel.

•••
It's scary that a registrar can seize a portfolio!

Yup, yet you don't see a registrar doing it just like that or with the snap of their fingers without an arguably justifiable, material reason. At least, not the more reputable ones.

•••
If you get stopped at the border and they find a kilo of cocaine in your car, they're going to seize your vehicle and everything in it pending the investigation, not just take the cocaine and hand everything else back politely.

In the case of 'trouble' domain names, domainers commonly receive c & d letters, notices from registrars and parking companies etc about TM domains and domains that have complaints against them. I've heard this, seen it, and experienced it myself and with my domaining partner. Registrars et al try to keep things in perspective (for the most part) and will (usually) try to deal with an individual offending domain first, rather than taking drastic whitewashing measures. It just makes good sense to do things carefully; if they just blatantly seized the account and domains of EVERYONE who has a single TM name or a phishing site or whatever, there would be massive lawsuits against them.

So I'm thinking that Netfirms has looked into the OP's account and situation and has found multiple and large infractions of their TOS, beyond simply the complaint they had from RBC which seems to have triggered all this; I suspect Netfirms found multiple 'problem' domains and an obvious intent of the OP to keep those kinds of domains in his business model...

Just my 2 cents :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back