IT.COM

advice HELP - I need to track down a domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sirbigman

Established Member
Impact
Hi NP,

I need to buy a domain which is listed for under £500 via name.com premium buy. I was hoping you guys can help me reach that person. I tried to send him an email but he doesn't answer, I tried to call the number but no success. He is in the US. I posted a screenshot of the whois data but not the domain name because I don't want the price to go up suddenly. This is for a personal project and honestly, there's no budget for that but I could at least cover the list price. The person has hundreds of great domains linked to that email.

I would appreciate any help.
If someone knows this person, I just want to have a chat with him about the domain I want.

Thank you

FOUND

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If email and phone number contact does not work.... write him a letter with your return address on it and mail it . See what happens....

•••
The old story of the poor student needing that particular domain for a personal project... What makes you think that the owner will decrease the price for you? His refuse to reply your email, that included a low offer I suppose, is the best answer, either pay the price or look for smth else.

And to add more drama, opening a thread disclosing the personal info of the owner is the worst what you could do in order to buy the domain.

•••
I dont think it was listed by the owner. Actual site is giving some dangerous warning.

•••
The old story of the poor student needing that particular domain for a personal project... What makes you think that the owner will decrease the price for you? His refuse to reply your email, that included a low offer I suppose, is the best answer, either pay the price or look for smth else.

And to add more drama, opening a thread disclosing the personal info of the owner is the worst what you could do in order to buy the domain.
I'm willing to pay the list price, it's not even a valuable domain. Don't jump to conclusions.

•••
DM Sent with 800 number and other email address

•••

It's public info.

•••
I dont think it was listed by the owner. Actual site is giving some dangerous warning.
How'd you find out the "actual" site?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back