Dynadot

guide Help here tier1,2,3 names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mohamed Ahmaid

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone
Guys can you give me some examples of tier 1,2,3 names ?
I'm still struggling with the tier definition.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

you could break it down like this:

health.com tier 1
healthinsurance.com tier 2
healthinsuranceplans.com tier 3

but of those examples, all would be considered premium and top tier names in general

imo...

•••
health.com tier 1

So shorter (logically) and so on ?
Thank you biggie

•••
Closer to the mark. Tier 1. More off the mark. Tier 3.

Or, just look at almost all the domains offered for sale at NP and, if you could, almost every domain being DM’ed (messaged) to a potential buyer, for examples of lowest tier.

•••
Hi

you could break it down like this:

health.com tier 1

but of those examples, all would be considered premium and top tier names in general

imo...
That's confusing for most. Those all would be Tier 1 names but just on different levels.

•••
That's confusing for most. Those all would be Tier 1 names but just on different levels.

Hi

well, to be honest, tiers', is vague in itself, and can be broken down by category/subject and extension.

a domain can move from one tier to another, up or down, depending on it's keyword.

sure, the example may be confusing to some, but it's not definitive or conclusive
but there are some who don't like three /four word names and some only want to stack their deck with single words... where two word names are a rarity in their portfolio.

it's about where you casting your reel

that's where i was coming from

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back