NameSilo

HELP!!! Fireworks Html importing into Dreamweaver

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

brannan1127

New Member
Impact
0
This is my second website after taking a short class in web design and web development. So I will try to use the correct terms. I was taught to make my designs in Fireworks and then import into Dreamweaver. My problem is that when I open a new page layout in Dreamweaver and set my table up and so on. I then in Dreamweaver 4 I go up to insert interactive image/Fireworks html. I browse to get my template I made. But when I preview in my browser (ex: explorer) the pop up menu and the buttons I had made in fireworks are just showing the up state and no images are coming up for the down and over states and so on. I went in to my behaviors and noticed that the images (rollover states) are written in the correct fields in the behavior box BUT before the images' name is the name of my hard drive and any file that the image is located in. Does this make sense? for instance: it is saying file:///BHD/Desktop Folder/sun_website/index/index_r3_c8_f2.jpg','file:///BHD/Desktop Folder/sun_website/index/index_r3_c8_f3.jpg. THIS is for the over state.
Does this having anything to do with my problem. Am I doing this right? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please remember I am just starting so I might need a very clear picture of what is wrong and how I can get around this. Thank you so much for any insight on this matter.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you need to save the Dreamweaver file on your hard drive before you import the media. Also try placing the fireworks files in a directory near the saved dreamweaver site before importing. Try that and see if it works.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back