domain Help Appraise These Domains Please - cashflow.best

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakz

Established Member
Impact
I have been involved with the domain name game quite a bit but I would like to get other opinions on the domains I recently got; Much appreciated, thanks in advance!

cashflow.best

chest.best

chest.live

concurrentincome.com

concurrentincomeonline.com

constantfreebies.net

cow.best

crime.best

freestuff.best

great.club

killer.best

knight.best

knight.surf

nocatchfreebies.com

profit.fyi

rat.best

snake.kim

snake.pw

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sorry, but I don't think any of these have value. They don't make any sense.

Chest.best? Who is going to buy that? Snake.kim? They have no meaning.and don't have any market potential.

•••
OK this is just a cursory look, have not carefully considered any of them, but most I am not too keen on.

However, I do like a few...
  • knight.surf is sort of off the wall, but is clever, in that night surf is what you maybe think of first, but I could see for adventure book, game, store, etc. knight.surf might be used, or for a surfing instruction and equipment shop. To me it feels fresh (but radio test issue).
  • crime.best is possibly the best in your list, imho. With real crime podcasts so incredibly popular of late I can see it working well as a reference site for that. Maybe not for big dollars, but at some level it has a chance I think. We still only have a handful of low value resales in .best yet (two just below $100 and one $150 and one more in DNPric.es but not in NameBio).
  • ConcurrentIncome.com A lot of people are looking for some sort of second income stream, from a side gig or passive source, and I could see this possibly working for that (or the online variant). I haven't looked at past sales, presume you have.
  • NoCatchFreebies.com is very descriptive for a site with genuinely free stuff listed. I could see the development working. Keep your ask modest though (somewhere in mid to high mid $$$)
I'm not a fan of the snake and rat and killer ones, maybe because, well in real life people don't like or are scared of those.

There is a wildly successful PEI, Canada ice cream manufacturer called Cows. Not sure if you could interest them in cow.best or maybe some sort of agricultural contest? And chest not keen either, unless some treasure chest game liked them.

Best of luck with them.

Bob

•••
not a fan of new extensions
but great.club is only one that makes some sense

imo...

•••
not a fan of new extensions
but great.club is only one that makes some sense

imo...
I had meant to mention this one and agree with @biggie that it makes sense and is possibly the best in your list.

•••
I have been involved with the domain name game quite a bit but I would like to get other opinions on the domains I recently got; Much appreciated, thanks in advance!

cashflow.best

valuable

chest.best

valuable

concurrentincome.com
valuable

concurrentincomeonline.com

valuable

freestuff.best

valuable

great.club

valuable

profit.fyi

valuable

Last edited:
•••
I see that great(.club) sold at Namecheap for $1830 in the newest DNJournal report issued yesterday.
Was that you as the seller (or buyer) @Chakz?
Bob

•••
Neither. I got it when it expired I guess because it was $1.37.

But it says premium next to it on my namecheap dashboard. What does that mean? @Bob Hawkes

good.club
Sold for 2,000

GoDaddy says this. How reliable is it?

•••
It is very strange. So you own great(.)club but only paid a low amount for it? It is in the most recent DNJournal as a $1830 sale.

Premium can mean many things. For new registrations it means the registry has set a higher than normal price. More generally it is often used simply to mean someone has it on resale markets.

Bob

•••
@Bob Hawkes

Definitely didn't pay over $1800 for it lol, I don't have that money to spend. My bank account would be under -1000 right now. I have no idea how I got it for $1.37, but I somehow did.

Btw Bob, can you value great.club for me please? Do you think I should sell it now or are domains similar to houses in which they increase in value over time? If this is the case, how much do you expect great.club to grow in value in a year?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back